Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
For our service associates registering as Experts
Expert4Travel (India]Pvt Ltd with its registered office in Mumbai (“The Company/We/Us/ E4T
”) manages this platform, operating under the brand name EXPERT4TRAVEL that Inter alia
connects prospective travellers with travel experts (“Platform
”). Any references to “You” and “Your” shall mean the Expert/travel expert who for the purposes of providing his/her services through the Platform, wishes to get onboarded on the Platform.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company is merely an intermediary Platform facilitating the interaction between prospective travellers and travel experts. Any information You put out on the Platform including but not limited to videos, images and graphics or any services/advice You offer through the Platform, shall be Your sole and exclusive liability. The Platform shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of Your actions on the Platform.
The Platform inter alia
provides the following Services:
- Connects travellers to travel experts.
- Facilitates Experts to upload information including but not limited to videos, images and graphics pertaining to third-party owned resorts and other transient stay facilities (“Property”).
- Facilitates Experts to upload information related to travel-related consumer goods and services.
The Company or its subsidiaries/affiliates do not own any of the Property advertised on the Platform. Any information uploaded, its legality and accuracy shall solely be the Expert’s liability. The Company would not be liable for the Expert’s actions.
Every Expert who wishes to get onboarded on the Platform and offer its services through the Platform needs to register on the Platform, by providing the following details:
- Contact details:
- Any information necessary to pay Expert’s share of revenue, such as bank account and / or credit card #
- Credentials identifying Expert as expert
The Company shall not be liable for any false or incorrect information furnished by the Expert. The Expert agrees that E4T uses his/her profile picture for marketing purposes on social media. No other expertise than his/her expertise is displayed. We reserve the right to terminate Your access from the Platform or permanently delist You from the Platform, if it comes to Our notice, that any or all of the information furnished by You is wrong or misleading in nature.
The Company shall only be responsible for the following and no other task:
- Reasonably ensuring that the Platform, subject to the Force Majeure Events, is running smoothly and seamlessly.
The Company shall reasonably and on a best-efforts basis, attempt to discharge its responsibilities. The Company shall not be held liable for any downtime in the Platform or any malfunction that is beyond the reasonable control of the Company to cure.
USAGE OF THE PLATFORM BY THE EXPERTS
All the Experts onboarded on the Platform need to compulsorily comply with the following guidelines for usage of the Platform:
- The Expert shall accurately list all information related to the services it offers through the Platform. The Expert shall be solely and exclusively liable for any false or inaccurate information furnished on the Platform.
- The Expert shall duly and promptly inform the Company, if it is not able to provide certain services or if there is any change in the services offered through the Platform. Failure of the Expert to duly intimate the Company, shall not in anyway, make the Company liable to the consumer.
- Maintain its own record of appointments booked through the Platform.
- No Expert shall offer any illegal or unlawful services through the Platform.
- The Experts shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which the Expert does not have any right.
- Is defamatory, pornographic, obscene, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force.
- Is harmful to children.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact.
- Impersonates another person.
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation.
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
- The Expert shall not attempt to use any functionality of the Platform to which it does not have authorized access.
- The Expert shall not attempt to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or tamper in any manner the Platform or any of its features and functionality.
- The Expert shall be solely liable for any legal actions initiated by the consumers arising out of services offered by the Expert on the Platform. The Company shall not be liable for the same.
- The Expert shall not without express written consent of the Company make any use of any trademarks, logos or graphics displayed or used on the Platform for any purpose whatsoever.
If the Expert is found in violation of any of the guidelines, the Company at its sole discretion can choose to take either any or all of the actions listed below:
- De-board the Expert from the Platform and refuse it any future access.
- Take legal action against the Expert.
- Ask the Expert to indemnify the Company, if any third-party claims are brought against the Company.
In consideration of offering its services through the Company’s Platform, the Company shall charge a service fee from the Users registered as Travellers. The Service Fee shall be inclusive of applicable taxes and shall be fully refundable in case of appointment cancellation by the Expert. The Company shall deduct a flat 40% service fee from every appointment placed through the Platform, notwithstanding, whether the said appointment was completed or cancelled. The Experts shall be solely and exclusively liable for all tax-related obligations for the part of their fees. Essentially, 60% of the Service Fee stated by the Service Associate registered as Expert during the registration process or as updated from his profile and collected on the website payment gateway from the User registered as shall be payable to the Expert.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
All right, title and interest including but not limited to all intellectual property rights in the Platform, associated software, brand names, images, logos of the Company shall be exclusively owned by the Company.
You shall own the copyright to all the information You upload on the Platform for the purposes of offering services through the Platform. You agree to irrevocably license the copyright in all the Information that You upload on the Platform to the Company. The Company may further use such Information in an unrestricted manner and shall use it for any purpose it deems fit.
Company Intellectual Property (“Company Intellectual Property” shall include but not be limited to the Platform, associated software, brand name, brand image and logos of the Company) is protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced, copied, or otherwise used in any manner whatsoever, on any material whether tangible or intangible, without the express prior written permission and consent of the Company. Without limitation, You must not use any of the said trade or service marks, either alone or in conjunction or combination or variation with other trade and service marks, logos and devices.
- In or as the whole or part of your own trademarks.
- In connection with activities, products or services which are not undertaken or provided by the Company.
- In a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- In a manner that disparages the Company or its information, products or services (including the Platform).
- Nothing contained on the Platform should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of the Company or such other party that may own the trademarks.
Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. Unauthorized use of the Platform and/or the materials contained on the Platform may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is strictly prohibited.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL USE THIS PLATFORM AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PLATFORM IS AVAILABLE TO ALL EXPERTS WHO CHOOSE TO REGISTER ON THE SAME ON AN ‘AS-IS’ AND ‘AS-AVAILABLE’ BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Experts agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and any of its affiliates, employees, contractors, professionals and consultants from and against any claims, damages, cost, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal expenses) arising out of a) Breach of any applicable law b) Illegal or prohibited use of the Platform and/or c) Any third-party claims alleging infringement of intellectual property rights and/or d) any third-party claims pertaining to the information uploaded or services offered by the Expert through the Platform.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
The Platform Safety and Trust team is devoted to making the Platform a safe and reliable place to interact for customers and affiliates. The team helps build trust in the community through various resources, rules and policies all of which help maintain general security and prevent and combat fraud.
Notwithstanding the above, access to the Platform may be terminated at any time by the Company without reason nor notice
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISIDCTION
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Your complaints shall be acknowledged .and would be disposed of as soon as possible.
last change: July 31, 2022